Freefall are looking for 2 new practitioners to join our growing team. Freefall are looking to expand their pool of practitioners and are looking for 2 dance artists to support a growing independent dance company with their training and performance opportunities. Freefall will provide you with full training that encompasses their style, planning and teaching methods. We are looking for practitioners that already have an independent portfolio career, but a desire to commit and help drive Freefall into its next levels. We are looking for people who are interested in collaborating with us, dreaming ideas and putting them into practice.
This post is guaranteed intermittent work for the next 12 months, with a view (but no guarantee) for it to continue long term with the company.
Pay will be based on iTC rates. This post will be confirmed depending on the outcome of funding.
Who we’re looking for:
- Sound technical ability in contemporary dance.
- Degree or equivalent or above in dance or movement.
- An overarching understanding of what Freefall do.
- At least 1 year teaching and/ or performance experience.
- Friendly, approachable persona. Willing and keen to work closely in a company environment and with the community you teach in.
- Must live/ work in Cornwall or in Devon and be willing to travel to work.
- We are interested in individual practitioners who are active in the dance world. This post is not full time, and would suit someone with a portfolio career.
Please send us your CV with a cover letter explaining why you would like this position to firstname.lastname@example.org If your application is successful, we will contact you to arrange an informal chat (this can be via Skype if needs be)
Application deadline: Wednesday 6th December 2017 5pm